– Conducting stationary orders and uniform orders where necessary
– Filing, photocopying, scanning duties plus ensuring the office is tidy, organised and presentable
– Providing a high standard of customer care to new and existing customers
– Database cleansing
– Using Microsoft Office, Outlook, and ADP database on regular basis
– Preparing sales quotations
– Screening calls and taking detailed, accurate messages where necessary
– Invoice register
– Supporting the administration team within other tasks when necessary
The successful candidate will be highly organised and enthusiastic, with a positive can-do attitude.
Hours: 20 hours per week — Pay: £ p/h £4.62 – £8.91 — Job type: Temporary
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
"We believe that the reliability of the Isuzu Lorries combined with the 100% commitment of the Ferndown Commercials team are a formidable asset to our company."
D J Wright Dairies Ltd
"We have been using Ferndown Commercials to service our fleet of Recycling & Waste Management vehicles for over 5 years. We have purchased several new and used vehicles and have been more than happy with the sales service received, and attention to detail."
"We find that the Isuzu trucks are excellent workhorses for our type of business, giving us everything we need. In addition, we also receive excellent support from the local dealer Ferndown Commercials, which is not only close at hand, but also gives us first-class service."
"With Ferndown Commercials it is good to know that our fleet of tipper lorries and grab trucks are in good hands."
Avon Material Supplies Ltd