Ferndown Commercials Ltd
We understand that our customer’s vehicles are a vital tool to their business or everyday life. This is why our main aim at Ferndown Commercials is to keep our customers on the road. We pride ourselves on pulling out all the stops to ensure your vehicle is back on the road as soon as possible, whether it’s following a service or a breakdown.
Purpose of the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a confident and experienced field based Commercial Vehicle Sales Specialist to join the Commercial Sales Team. The purpose of the role is to sell and promote the companies’ Isuzu and LDV products within the Dorset and Hampshire area, providing outstanding customer service at all times. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, highly motivated and who also has strong communication skills. This is a field based role so the successful candidate will spend a large amount of their time on the road visiting customers and cold calling. Relevant product training will be provided.
– Provide information and advice to customers (face to face and over the phone) on a range of vehicles in order to increase sales and maximise profitability of new and used vehicles.
-Travel to potential customer sites in order to generate new business opportunities and follow up leads
– Deliver an exceptional level of customer service which will help to promote loyalty, retention and satisfaction
– Organise and carry out test-drives
– Work towards targets and strive to meet relevant KPI’s, following standardised sales process
– Assist at trade shows where necessary
– Complete any other tasks as required
– Use relevant software packages
– Participating in on-going developmental training in order to enhance knowledge and broaden skillset
– Comply with the companies’ equality and diversity policy and health and safety guidelines
Skills and Experience
– Previous experience in a field based sales role desirable.
– Excellent communication and customer service skills
– Proven ability to sell cars or vans desirable
– Ability to work in a team and independently
– Methodical with strong organisational and time management skills
– Knowledge of the commercial vehicle industry would be advantageous but not essential
– Ability to work to strict deadlines
– Demonstrable computer skills including Microsoft Office etc.
Salary: Excellent/Very competitive basic salary + Benefits (company vehicle included)
Hours: 8:00am – 6pm Mon-Fri, 8am-1pm Saturdays on a rota basis with half a day off in lieu (some extra weekend work may be expected in the event of trade shows etc)
Job type: Permanent/ full time
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in applying, please forward an updated copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
"We find that the Isuzu trucks are excellent workhorses for our type of business, giving us everything we need. In addition, we also receive excellent support from the local dealer Ferndown Commercials, which is not only close at hand, but also gives us first-class service."
"With Ferndown Commercials it is good to know that our fleet of tipper lorries and grab trucks are in good hands."
Avon Material Supplies Ltd
"We have been using Ferndown Commercials to service our fleet of Recycling & Waste Management vehicles for over 5 years. We have purchased several new and used vehicles and have been more than happy with the sales service received, and attention to detail."
"We believe that the reliability of the Isuzu Lorries combined with the 100% commitment of the Ferndown Commercials team are a formidable asset to our company."
D J Wright Dairies Ltd